As the first company of waterproofing industry in Turkey, Emulzer has been producing and supplying the most reliable liquid waterproofing materials since its foundation in 1935. Its brand name and high quality got so identified with waterproofing that Emulzer® became, and still is, the generic name for some of the waterproofing materials widely used in the construction industry in our country.
Contact us for a product catalog if you require any additional information.
It is a ready-to-use waterproong material obtained by mixing water and bitumen by using special methods. By the evaporation of the water it contains, it forms a waterproof layer on the surface it is applied.
- It is very economical.
- Due to its inflammable and non-toxic characteristics it can be safely used in closed spaces.
- Because it contains water, it enables good adhesion even when the surface is moist.
Elastokote is a water-based, ready-to-use, single-component liquid membrane with elastomeric additives, and it is used for insulating water and damp. By the evaporation of the water it contains, it adheres firmly to the surface it is applied, forming an elastic waterproof layer.
- It can be easily applied by anyone.
- It provides a seamless insulation layer.
- As a water-based material it is environment friendly.
- Due to its inflammable and non-toxix characteristics it can be safely used in closed spaces.
Emulzer Plus is a modified bitumen and solvent based, single¬component, ready-to-use waterproofing liquid membrane. By the evaporation of the solvent it contains, it adheres firmly to the surface it is applied, forming an elastic waterproof layer.
- Easily used by everyone.
- Axis and creates a continuous insulating layer.
- Very elastic. (1000%)
is a bitumen-rubber based, V-shaped elastomeric filleting tape used for preparing internal edges at vertical and horizontal seams for insulation applications.
- Easy and fast application.
- Very elastic. Maintains its elasticity between -20°C and +95°C.
- It perfectly adjusts to different construction materials.
- Can be applied under all weather conditions.
As a double-component, polyurethane-based, solvent-free waterproofing material in liquid form, it is especially ideal for potable water tanks.
- Because it does not contain any solvent, it can be safely used in closed spaces.
- It has strong adherence to the Surfaces it is applied
- It is safe, it has no harmful effect On health.
- It is very durable
Izo Balkon is an undercoat repellent providing excellent water-repellent effect by impregnating the surface and forming an invisible water barrier
- It is an invisible material.
- It is highly absorbent.
- It dries solid without causing stickiness
It is a single-component, cement-based, crystallized waterproofing
- It can be applied onto damp surfaces.
- It can be applied onto the side exposed to water (positive water pressure) as well as the opposite side (negative water pressure).
- It forms a durable coating against negative water pressure
It is a ready-to-use liquid admixture for waterproofing and accelerated setting.
- It is caustic. It does not cause any damage for the rebar.
- Due to its content, the leakage slows down, and it helps to detect the source of leakage, thus allowing repair.
- It is economical.
It is a high-quality water-repellent powder admixture used for waterproofing and damp-proofing in plaster, alum, and concrete applications.
- It is non-toxic and non-corrosive.
- It is very easy to apply. You prepare mortar with ordinary methods, but you just use PERMO STOP added concrete instead of common concrete. The lime does not have any negative impact on PERMO STOP. It is highly economical.
- The shipment cost is very low.
SWELL-FLEX is an active sodium bentonite/butyl rubber-based waterstop. It fills all the cracks, pores and capilleries on the concrete by expanding upon contact with water, and waterproofs concrete joints.
- Very easy installation.
- Offers easy application even with great amounts of rebar.
- To connect seams it is sufficient to bring them together side by side and press.
- One person can install up to 130 meters per hour
EMULZER BITUMINOUS MEMBRANE EM300PAR
It is the APP (Atactic Polypropylene) doped plastomeric water isolation membranes with polyester felt; one side coated with polyethylene film the other side coated mineral stone.
- It is flexible, long-lasting, resistant to the aggressive effects that may occur in the soil, can easily be applied to different types of surfaces and can easily be applied to the details such as dilation, edges of chimney and parapet returns, it has high tensile and breakage stability.
Geotextile is a non-woven product manufactured by combinining synthetic short yarns mechanically by using needling method. Non-woven geotextile has no woof and warp. Strength is achieved by combining yarns and applying thermal process. Geotextile felt is a permeable textile product which can be used with basic elements or with any material related with soil, running ground or geotechnic engineering.
- Nonwoven drainage fabrics are an economical alternative to graded aggregate and sand filters and can eliminate many of the problems associated with using, purchasing and transporting aggregate. Another use for a nonwoven geotextile is as asphalt overlay fabric. Overlay fabric increases pavement life by providing a solution for reflective cracking.
Protective sheet for drainage and insulation made up of high density polyethelene (HDPE).
- Much more economical compared to protective methods such as cement block walling or polystrene foam application.
- Very easy to apply.
- Resistant to plant roots and decay.
- Thanks to over 1200 dimples per m2 allows a homogenous soil load distribution.